No school or university is immune to internal complaints from employees, administrators, students and community members. Oftentimes, those tasked with investigating these complaints are not properly trained to handle a comprehensive investigation or are involved in the investigation as a witness or as the subject of the complaint. Community perception in regards to how a complaint is handled should be of the utmost concern to all stakeholders. It is critically important that educators take a skilled, unbiased approach in investigating all complaints. Using an independent, qualified third party investigator to handle such matters can alleviate much of the community concern and allow the school to focus on what it does best – serving its students.
Besides having a strong working knowledge of state & federal education, civil and criminal laws, Oracle Investigations Group has managed many notable school-related investigations.
Our firm has routinely collaborated with our clients and their respective legal counsel to manage investigations involving:
- Attendance Fraud
- Comprehensive Background Investigations
- Teacher/Student Inappropriate Physical Relationship Allegations
- Personnel Issues
- Hostile Work Environment Claims
- Racial & Gender Discrimination Claims
- Retirement Fraud
- Academic Degree Fraud
- Worker’s Compensation Fraud
- Child Pornography
- Computer Forensics
- Forensic Examinations & Investigations
Oracle Investigations Group has conducted these investigations on behalf of traditional public school districts, charter schools private schools and collegiate universities. Our firm’s investigators have also received extensive training in:
- Forensic Interviewing Techniques
- Mobile & Stationary Surveillance
- Workplace Violence Recognition & Mitigation
- Physical, Sexual & Emotional Abuse
- Threat Assessment & Management
- Pre-Employment Background & Administrative Investigation Certifications
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Certification
- FEMA Multi-Hazard Emergency Planning For Schools Certification
- Sexual Harassment Recognition & Mitigation
- Social Media Networking & Investigation
- HR Internal Investigation Certification from Fortune 50 Legal Counsel
Oracle Investigations Group is proud of our ability to routinely collaborate with clients and other outside agencies. To date, our agency has collaborated with:
- Client Legal Counsel
- Small, Medium & Large Law Firms
- Local Law Enforcement Agencies
- Local District Attorney Offices
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- California Department of Education (CDE)
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
Finally, our investigators bring something to the table that very few, if any, investigative firms can match. We are often asked by our clients about our ability to relate to those in the education community that we are being tasked to investigate. Our response? Simple. We’ve walked a mile in your shoes. Oracle Investigations Group is owned and managed by an accomplished law enforcement investigator with professional experience as a successful high school teacher and award-winning coach. Rest assured that all investigations our firm receives are managed and investigated by competent investigators with prior education and law enforcement experience.
Our firm’s ability to establish enduring relationships coupled with our unparalleled investigative experience and ability makes Oracle Investigations Group the obvious choice for educators, administrators and law firms seeking professional investigative counsel and quality results.
“The report is excellent, detailed, complete and invaluable in terms of how our school can avoid similar problems in the future. Although your interviews involved sensitive matters, you were able to work with each individual person to elicit the information needed without antagonizing or upsetting those interviewed. “ – Judge Irene L. Server, Presiding Administrative Law Judge & School Board Chair.